Virtual ENPC Class Via Zoom
To become an ENPC instructor, you must have the following:
- Active ENPC Provider Card
- Copy of your current RN license
- A score of at least 90% on your last ENPC 6th edition online exam.
- A score of at least 90% on the psychomotor skill state exam
- Instructor Potential Recommendation from your previous ENPC course instructor
- Online exam scores and psychomotor skills must be within 90 days of the ENPC Provider Course. If more than 90 days from your previous ENPC course date, you MUST complete and pass the online exam and psychomotor skills with a score of 90% no later than seven (7) business days before the ENPC instructor course date. A fee is associated.
Time Zones to join VIA Zoom,
Central: 10 am
Eastern: 11 am
Pacific: 9 am