The ENPC Instructor course is designed to prepare providers with Instructor Potential to become an ENPC Instructor. The course emphasizes appropriate teaching and testing strategies.
In order to become an ENPC instructor, this procedure must be followed:
- The course director of an ENPC course that you have taken must recommend you as a potential instructor. You must meet the following criteria to be recommended:
- A score of at least 90% on a multiple-choice exam.
- A score of at least 90% of total points in all skill stations except triage
- Recommendation of course director and instructors (a letter would be sent to you after the course)
- Written exam score must be within 90-days of ENPC Provider Course if more than 90-days from your last ENPC course and you must complete and pass the written exam with a score of 90% three days before ENPC instructor course date. Please email email@example.com or call 281 372 6640 to schedule a written exam.
If you have met these criteria, the following must be submitted to the state trauma chairperson for review:
- Letter of recommendation from your course director
- Letter expressing your commitment and your interest in teaching future ENPC
- A curriculum vitae (maximum two pages) with two years of experience caring for trauma patients
- Copy of your current ENA member card
- Copy of your current RN license
All document must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, before attending the course
Required supplies for this class: The pre-course memo and course requirements will be emailed to participants before the course, once all documentation has been received.